1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, giving a true history of the creation of heaven, earth and humanity, and containing a correct prophecy of the ages to come regarding heaven, earth and the destiny of mankind. Moreover, there is no salvation outside of what is taught in its pages.
2. There is only one God (Deuteronomy 6:4). He is the Creator of heaven and earth, and of all living beings. He has revealed Himself to humanity as the Father (Creator, John 4:24), in the Son (Savior, I Timothy 3:16, Isaiah 9:6), and as the Holy Ghost (indwelling spirit, John 14:16 26).
3. Salvation consists of deliverance from all sin and unrighteousness through the blood of Jesus Christ. The New Testament experience of salvation consists of repentance from sin, water baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, after which the Christian is to live a godly life (Acts 2:36 41).
4. Water baptism is not merely a symbolic ritual, it is part of entering into the kingdom of God (John 3:5, Galatians 3:27). It is to be administered only by immersion and in the name of Jesus. Just as Christ was buried and rose again, so must we also be buried in baptism (Romans 6:4, Mark 1:10, Acts 8:28 39). According to Acts 4:12 there is salvation in no other name than the name of Jesus ; therefore, we baptize not in his titles (Father, Son, Holy Ghost), but in his name: Jesus (ex: Acts 2:38 41, Acts 8:16, Acts 19:5)
4. The baptism of the Holy Ghost is the birth of the Spirit (John 3:5). It is not only necessary, it is the power we need to live right! It is evidenced by speaking in other tongues (languages) as the Spirit of God gives utterance. (John 3:5, Acts 1:8, 2:1 4, 8:17, 10:44 46)